Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Means Crazy Family Reunions!!

Summer is finally here and you know what that means, graduation parties, family reunions and all those crazy family get togethers. 
It had me thinking how much fun it would be to make a humorous family cartoon to celebrate such occasions and have people wondering just which little crazy cartoon was them!


Wishing you and your entire family wonderful summer weather, family fun & lifetime memories.

P.S. Make sure to take lots of pictures and videos!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a happy summer with your family,
    I have had my holiday touring Canada and the US which I have almost finished writing about in poetry form.......Have about 2 more left to publish.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love summer. And yeah, all these fun things with family are just awesome! Hope you have lots of them :)

    -B-

    ReplyDelete