Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

An Introduction Into the Wild World of Crazy Kids Cartoon Art

Hello!! Come right in...
and welcome to my CraZy WoRld!!
I am the mother of four wild, crazy and almost always hilarious children, three daughters and one son named Jake which is where the "Snakesmom" came from. I often feel for Jake because he is surrounded by women and ones that are, let's just say "highly spirited".
Jake has a older sister, a twin siter and a little sister. Other then his first 31 FULL minutes of freedom, he has been dominated by his often naughty twin siter Amber. Though you would never know it by looking at them now...
Anyway, Jake and his sisters inspired me to go back to what I enjoyed doing long before any of them were born, which is art. The only difference is now I create art inspired by my memories of all the crazy things these four have done to each other while making their way through this crazy thing called "childhood" and now these designs can by customized to fit any other family with crazy kids and parents too!
The postings I will be adding are all TRUE (a little strange) and a whole LOT funny and will describe exactly why my little angels are more like little "crazies"!! :P
One of my most recent crazy kid designs on a cooking apron...

The above was inspired by me having one of those "special" moments in the kitchen with two of my children. :P I hope you get a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment